Friday, August 11, 2006

Adidas guerilla marketing Copenhagen


















Adidas decided to take advantage of the Copenhagen Fashion Week and launch a new store in Pilestraede, Copenhagen. They filled the fountain pool at Enhave Plads with small blue rubber ducks.

On the side of the ducks it says: "I've swum too far - help me get back home!" And on the bottom it says "Reward for my return at adidas Original store".


















______

4 hours later...

Traded my rubberduck for a t-shirt.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont know how "guerilla" this is,
they got permission to use the fountain.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Thomas Christensen said...

I agree it's better than most other things I have seen. I think it's very clever that they are giving something away even though it's just a t-shirt or a rubber duck... It draged me into the store :-)

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd just keep the duck.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can u Give me ONE?~
>3<....
but i'm in HK~

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd keep teh duck as well! I love the duck!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a killer t!... rockstar. i had these other pics, but ima stick the t-shirt one on my site too. i want that shirt. it's stellar!!!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous guerilla marketing said...

i love this idea. totally random and cute and people want to take one home. that's exactly what companies want when they put their name on anything. smart.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Harry Truhly said...

Rubber duck for a shirt is not bad. You should have picked all of those who floated.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home